We know you’ve been busy all year sourcing the best candidates and constantly growing your recruiting superpowers. The whole sourcing community, meanwhile, has been creating great content which can’t go unnoticed! Let’s take a look back and see what we have achieved together in 2018.
We’ve prepared a collection of materials which we think are worth paying attention to. Enjoy!
Sourcing on Unobvious Resources
We have expanded the horizons of sourcing and discovered new resources to find ideal candidates.
- How to Source from Podcasts with FluidData by Dean Da Costa >>>
- How to Source Candidates on WordPress by Jan Tegze >>>
- How to use Quora for recruitment by Jonathan Kidder >>>
- The Secret of Sourcing on Airbnb.com by Jan Tegze >>>
Find and Hire Tech Talents
We have polished our skills in filling the most difficult positions.
- How to Find and Hire a Blockchain Developer by StackOverflow >>>
- How to Find and Hire a UX Developer by StackOverflow >>>
- Defining DevOps Culture and Using It to Better Source Candidates by Nidhi Jain >>>
- How to Source Scrum Masters Online by Trish Wyderka >>>
We have mastered our core competencies and have been constantly learning from each other to create best practices.
- Tech Interview Handbook by Github community >>>
- My Lesson from Interviewing 400+Engineers Over Three Startups by Marco Rogers >>>
- Watch Technical Mock Interviews with engineers from Google Linkedin and More >>>
Sourcing Skills Boosting
We have developed and learnt new sourcing techniques to meet and overachieve our KPIs.
- Sourcing Game 12 by Jan Tegze: Find Your Voice and Inspire Others to Find Theirs >>>
- Sourcing Hacks by AmazingHiring >>>
- BARS – Playbook Facebook by Marcel van der Meer >>>
- Easy Strings to Find Code Authors by BooleanStrings >>>
- The Most Complete Guide to Finding Anyone’s Email by Timur Daudpota >>>
Candidate Sourcing Strategies
We have made the sourcing process even more strategic and taken it to a whole new level.
- The Strategy Behind Job Requisitions and Sourcing Candidates by Tom Weinert >>>
- Building a Proactive Sourcing Strategy by Jonathan Kidder >>>
- Four Strategies for Sourcing Top Talent by Kandace Miller >>>
- 5 Common Sourcing Mistakes in 2018 by Ben Foster >>>
- Candidate Sourcing Strategies to Build Your Talent Pipeline by IQTalent >>>
How to Source Passive Candidates
We have invented new ways to successfully engage with passive candidates, make our email outreaches stand out and increase open and reply rates.
- The Secret Language of Sourcing by Textio >>>
- 12 Ways to Keep Passive Candidates Alive by Jonathan Kidder >>>
- Crafting Engaging Emails to Candidates by Yves Greijn >>>
- 10 Ways to Improve your Email Outreach to Passive Leads by Jonathan Kidder >>>
- 4 Psychological Techniques to Make Cold Email A Little Bit Warmer by Dimitar Stanimiroff >>>
- Want your Email Seen? 16 Spam Filter Rules to Avoid by Boomerang >>>
Sourcers’ and Recruiters’ Productivity
We have been trying new recruitment tools and hacks to boost the productivity and focus on what really matters – candidates.
- Productivity Tools to Help Sourcers Stay Organized by Jonathan Kidder >>>
- 10 Best Appointment Scheduling Apps for recruiters by Jonathan Kidder >>>
- Top 4 Productivity Tools for Recruiters by Kristina Martic >>>
We have been sharing our stories and vision to inspire each other and strengthen the sourcing community.
- Sourcing Challenge Show Episode with Sjamilla Van der Tooren >>>
- Sourcing Guru Interview: Iker Jusué >>>
- Top Characteristics of Great Talent Sourcers by Jan Tegze >>>
Recruiting Reports and Research
We have been analyzing the market trends to build our sourcing and recruiting strategies in a meaningful way.
- Developers’ World Reports by AmazingHiring >>>
- Developers Survey 2018 by StackOverflow >>>
- 11 Tech Talent Relocation Trends in 2018 by Andrew Stetsenko >>>
- Recruiting Benchmark Report by Jobvite >>>
- 2018 Tech Recruiting Report by HackerRank >>>
We have become more competent in other relevant spheres of knowledge to bring the best to recruitment.
- The Definitive Guide to Recruitment Marketing by Beamery >>>
- Fortune 500 Report: 2018 Recruitment Marketing Benchmarks by SmashFly >>>
- The Power and Importance of Storytelling in Recruitment by Jan Tegze >>>
- How to Influence People Through Different Content Formats by Jan Tegze >>>
Let’s thank each other and make a new year resolution to never lose this momentum and be even more effective in 2019.
Let it source!