Last modified: 26 September, 2021.
AmazingHiring, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“we,” “us,” or “AmazingHiring”) provide the
sourcing services (the “Services”) for businesses and recruiters available through https://amazinghiring.com and
https://search.amazinghiring.com. Services are subject to
documentation made available by us from time to time.
1. What is personal data?
“Personal Data” means (a) any information relating to you individually, by which you can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data and other information as stated by European Union General Data Protection Regulation.
2. Information we collect
- Personal Data derived from Public Sources. AmazingHiring’s
sourcing engine is designed for
creating candidates profiles by aggregating personal information made available in variety of public
(„Public Sources“) and/or obtained from the licensed third party data
AmazingHiring is authorized by its customers, from time to time, to source for eligible candidates in the Public Sources and consequently make personal data available to customers solely for the recruitment purposes. Personal data derived from Public Sources may include: Name, Surname, email, phone number, social media profile, photo, title and educational background. When you create your profile in professional Public Sources you can customize your public profile setting to set limits on how much of your profile information will be displayed and to what extent search engines can access your Personal Data. You can restrict search engines from accessing your public profile by changing the certain profile settings available in the relevant Public Source. Amazing Hiring does not verify and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any Public Sources available through the Services.
- Personal Data you provide. We receive and store information you voluntarily provide to us by using certain features of the Services, or otherwise use the Services. Amazing Hiring may collect and process any Personal Data that you provide to us via Site, such as when you register for events or sign up for newsletters. Personal Data processed for the purposes of this section may comprise your name, surname, email address, phone number and payment details.
- User content. You may upload to the Site your database of candidate profiles and/or resumes, add personal information for specific candidates, create vacancies, and publish notes about candidate profiles (collectively, “User Content”) to take advantage of advanced features of the Services. Your User Content will be aggregated with Public Information and available for viewing and editing only by authorized users within your organization’s corporate account with Amazing Hiring. Except as set forth in the previous sentence, and to the extent that your User Content is not already part of Public Information, Amazing Hiring will not aggregate or commingle your User Content with Public Information.
- Automatically collected information. When you access the Services, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using different types of tracking technology. This automatically collected information may include Internet Protocol address, a unique user ID, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on, and download from, the Site, your search queries within Services, and the dates and times that you visit the Site.
- Cookies. When you access the Services, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the best way to modify your cookie settings.
3. Data Subject’s Privacy
Amazing Hiring values protection of Data Subject’s rights, hence, is committed to making sure Data Subjects can exercise their rights effectively and free of charge. Amazing Hiring will ensure each Data Subject request to be reviewed in a timely fashion.
- Right to Access. You can request access to your personal data and obtain a copy of your personal data in a format acceptable to Amazing Hiring (e.g. pdf, word.) At all times you can submit a request form online by visiting www.amazinghiring.com/gdpr-form/. After the form is submitted, our privacy team will review the form without undue delay.
- Right to Data Portability. Amazing Hiring ensures Data Portability in a manner that if you are willing to transfer your personal data to another service provider we provide you with data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to Erasure (“Right to be forgotten”) and Right to Rectification. At all times, you are entitled to request Erasure or Rectification of your data by filing an appropriate request via www.amazinghiring.com/gdpr-form/ . Amazing Hiring shall rectify or delete your data in a timely manner, unless there is a legal requirement that prohibits such request to be fulfilled. When request is fulfilled, you will be informed that his/her data is changed or erased and is no longer collected, however, to fulfil our legal requirements Amazing Hiring will store information about each requestor for the purposes of providing an evidence that a request has been fulfilled.
- Right to Object. At all times, you are entitled to object to processing of your personal data. Right to Object can be exercised by submitting a form at www.amazinghiring.com/gdpr-form/. Upon receipt of the form Amazing Hiring ceases the processing, unless there is a legal or statutory ground for such processing.
4. Use and sharing of personal information
- Personal contact. Amazing Hiring may use your Personal Data and User Content that you provide to us to create and maintain your account, to personalize your experience, to aggregate institutional history for your organization’s recruiting efforts, and to send periodic email communications relating to our Services, such as purchase receipts, account confirmations, and customer care correspondence. We may also send out emails to inform you of new or updated data related to searches you have previously performed or about new products we think may be of interest to you.
- Services. Amazing Hiring may use Personal Information about your use of the Services in order to adjust our sorting algorithms and to otherwise improve the Services.
- Partners. Amazing Hiring may share your Personal Information with the Partners when organizing different events. For example, we do share your email address with MatcHR for the purposes of organizing and providing hackathons.
- Vendors and Contractors. Amazing Hiring may share Personal Data with service providers and vendors in order to provide requested service or transaction only to the extent necessary to fulfil contractual obligations and not exceeding the personal data processing permit obtained from you.
- Required disclosure. Amazing Hiring reserves the right to disclose Personal Information to third parties, without notice to you, if required to do so by rules and regulations, or if Amazing Hiring has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (i) comply with legal process served on us; (ii) protect and defend our rights or property; (iii) act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety.
- Successor-in-interest. Amazing Hiring reserves the right to transfer Personal Information to any successor in interest to the Amazing Hiring business.
5. Processing of Personal Data in the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If you are located in the EEA, Amazing Hiring will process your Personal Data in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other binding rules and regulations. European Union has approved Model Clauses for personal data transfer outside EU, to ensure that personal data protection requirements are applied contractually for the recipients of data outside EU and EEA. Amazing Hiring includes Model Clauses to its Data Processing Agreement, if the personal data is transferred outside of EU/EEA to both non-EU/EEA Controllers and Processors.
6. Retention Period and Deletion (“Data Minimization”)
All Personal Data processed by Amazing Hiring will be retained no longer than it is necessary to fulfil
purposes for which such Personal Data was originally collected or as required under the applicable rules
regulations. Amazing Hiring shall perform Personal Data minimization routines to ensure that Amazing
not store any unnecessary data.
Amazing Hiring will (by the means of system configuration) ensure that processing is minimized to what is necessary for the recruitment purposes. Therefore, for the data subjects located in the European Union Amazing Hiring will only process information that is justifiably related to employment and is derived from the data sources that corresponds with the sourcing opportunities.
7. Data Security
We use appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to preserve the
and security of your Personal Data. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make
reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a
such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical,
technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. Please notify us of any security breach, without undue delay, at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
“last modified” date above. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only
Information. Your continued use on the Site and the Services constitutes your agreement to this Privacy
and any future revisions.
9. For Further Information
Should you have any questions with respect to processing of Personal Data by Amazing Hiring, please feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com.