What Is the Best Recruiting Email Subject Line?
We have surveyed our AmazingHiring fans and the sourcing community from all over the world about their favorite recruiting email subject lines that work best for the first contact with a potential candidate. We have picked the most popular and most creative ones. Enjoy the list and feel free to share it with your colleagues!
Most popular email subject lines
Using company name
- Company name: Your future job is here
- Hey (First name), have you already heard of (Company name)?
- Still enjoying get up on a morning for (Compan name), (First name)?
- Front-end Developer at (Company name) (USA, full-time, remote work)
- Greetings from (Company name)! – (Job title) Opportunities
- (Company name) Engineering team in Warsaw welcomes (First name)
- (First name), a quick note in regard to a Software Engineer role at (Company name)
- (Company name) – the best place to work at
- Leadership at (Company name): An Action not a Title
“New opportunity” or a “Dream Job”
- A conversation about the future!
- Are you currently happy with your employer/ position?
- A Job that will change your world – Click here
- Have you heard about our new opportunity?
- Excellent Job Opportunity
- New opportunities offshore for Martin? *change “offshore” and “Martin” to your needs
- Amazing Career awaiting for you with your dream company
Skills- or Job Title-Based Subject Lines
- Software Engineer Opening – Salaried in Austin!
- Java Heaven! > or Compliance Heaven! > Their Greatest skill and then the word Heaven! and then the > sign
- A call to arms for (Job Title)
- Hi (First name), I am reaching out as the Senior Leadership team in our Transportation division is impressed with your background…
- $1xx,000 Opportunity
- (Company name), 20k strong and growing! Learn more inside
Most creative email subject line
- [Target’s job function] + [Target’s hobby or other non-work data point] = Your next job?
- Looking for software talent, I have found you, (First name). ❤️
- Let´s build the technologies of tomorrow with rolling stock development!
- We Need To Talk (about your boring job)
- We are passionate about technologies and hope to share this passion with you!
- (First name), your resume caught my interest
- I’ve heard lots about you, now I want to find out if all of the good things that I have heard are true!
Survey Lucky Winners!
The book of Jan Tegze goes to Emma from Talento IT and the AmazingHiring hoodie – to Bryan from Asurion! Congratulations!
Free sample list of the tech candidates
AmazingHiring aggregates tech profiles from 70+ networks like GitHub, Stackoverflow, Facebook, Kaggle, XING. Book your free sample list of the candidates for any vacancy now.
Subscribe to AmazingHiring newsletter
Recently we have conducted a survey where asked recruiters and sourcers to share how their 2019 was: how do they relieve stress at work, what conferences they recommend and what bloggers they follow. Below is a summary of the 172 responses we have received. Recruiting can be stressful. How do you usually cope with stress […]
Social media is a valuable source of information for any recruiter. This is especially handy when you have to navigate at a highly competitive niche like software development. There is a massive shortage of talent in this space so that to find and hire the right candidate, you have to be very fast, proactive, and […]
Sourcing Hackathon is an online game where any sourcer, beginner or pro, can compete, show their sourcing power and learn new sourcing tricks! Hackathon masters prepare tricky questions and tasks to pick your brain and boost your sourcing skills. Normally, the time is limited and only the fastest can win! On December 3rd, we have […]