What Is the Best Recruiting Email Subject Line?
We have surveyed our AmazingHiring fans and the sourcing community from all over the world about their favorite recruiting email subject lines that work best for the first contact with a potential candidate. We have picked the most popular and most creative ones. Enjoy the list and feel free to share it with your colleagues!
Most popular email subject lines
Using company name
- Company name: Your future job is here
- Hey (First name), have you already heard of (Company name)?
- Still enjoying get up on a morning for (Compan name), (First name)?
- Front-end Developer at (Company name) (USA, full-time, remote work)
- Greetings from (Company name)! – (Job title) Opportunities
- (Company name) Engineering team in Warsaw welcomes (First name)
- (First name), a quick note in regard to a Software Engineer role at (Company name)
- (Company name) – the best place to work at
- Leadership at (Company name): An Action not a Title
“New opportunity” or a “Dream Job”
- A conversation about the future!
- Are you currently happy with your employer/ position?
- A Job that will change your world – Click here
- Have you heard about our new opportunity?
- Excellent Job Opportunity
- New opportunities offshore for Martin? *change “offshore” and “Martin” to your needs
- Amazing Career awaiting for you with your dream company
Skills- or Job Title-Based Subject Lines
- Software Engineer Opening – Salaried in Austin!
- Java Heaven! > or Compliance Heaven! > Their Greatest skill and then the word Heaven! and then the > sign
- A call to arms for (Job Title)
- Hi (First name), I am reaching out as the Senior Leadership team in our Transportation division is impressed with your background…
- $1xx,000 Opportunity
- (Company name), 20k strong and growing! Learn more inside
Most creative email subject line
- [Target’s job function] + [Target’s hobby or other non-work data point] = Your next job?
- Looking for software talent, I have found you, (First name). ❤️
- Let´s build the technologies of tomorrow with rolling stock development!
- We Need To Talk (about your boring job)
- We are passionate about technologies and hope to share this passion with you!
- (First name), your resume caught my interest
- I’ve heard lots about you, now I want to find out if all of the good things that I have heard are true!
Survey Lucky Winners!
The book of Jan Tegze goes to Emma from Talento IT and the AmazingHiring hoodie – to Bryan from Asurion! Congratulations!
Free sample list of the tech candidates
AmazingHiring aggregates tech profiles from 70+ networks like GitHub, Stackoverflow, Facebook, Kaggle, XING. Book your free sample list of the candidates for any vacancy now.
Subscribe to AmazingHiring newsletter
Leaders and C-level executives are very often those who are behind every important decision about purchasing new sourcing tools. You will love our tool, but leadership wants to get the answer on “How many candidates we will have thanks to the AmazingHiring?” We know that executives are not the actual users – sourcers and recruiters […]
The Sourcing community loves nothing more than sourcing tips and unusual ways of finding candidates. Moreover, AmazingHiring fast tracks the tech recruiting process by automating sourcing from all major social and professional networks. Additionally, Amazing Hiring provides an extensive range of hints on how to create elaborate search queries to source the right candidate profiles […]
Talent managers know that up to 18% of open positions are closed from an existing database of candidates. Thus it would be fantastic to keep it fresh, right? AmazingHiring Data Enrichment empowers recruiters to enrich incomplete data of tech candidates and get the most from their Github, Stackoverflow or Linkedin networks. It’s easier to engage […]