What Is the Best Recruiting Email Subject Line?
We have surveyed our AmazingHiring fans and the sourcing community from all over the world about their favorite recruiting email subject lines that work best for the first contact with a potential candidate. We have picked the most popular and most creative ones. Enjoy the list and feel free to share it with your colleagues!
Most popular email subject lines
Using company name
- Company name: Your future job is here
- Hey (First name), have you already heard of (Company name)?
- Still enjoying get up on a morning for (Compan name), (First name)?
- Front-end Developer at (Company name) (USA, full-time, remote work)
- Greetings from (Company name)! – (Job title) Opportunities
- (Company name) The engineering team in Warsaw welcomes (First name)
- (First name), a quick note in regard to a Software Engineer role at (Company name)
- (Company name) – the best place to work at
- Leadership at (Company name): An Action not a Title
“New opportunity” or a “Dream Job”
- A conversation about the future!
- Are you currently happy with your employer/ position?
- A Job that will change your world – Click here
- Have you heard about our new opportunity?
- Excellent Job Opportunity
- New opportunities offshore for Martin? *change “offshore” and “Martin” to your needs
- Amazing Career awaiting for you with your dream company
Skills- or Job Title-Based Subject Lines
- Software Engineer Opening – Salaried in Austin!
- Java Heaven! > or Compliance Heaven! > Their Greatest skill and then the word Heaven! and then the > sign
- A call to arms for (Job Title)
- Hi (First name), I am reaching out as the Senior Leadership team in our Transportation division is impressed with your background…
- $1xx,000 Opportunity
- (Company name), 20k strong and growing! Learn more inside
Most creative email subject line
- [Target’s job function] + [Target’s hobby or other non-work data point] = Your next job?
- Looking for software talent, I have found you, (First name). ❤️
- Let´s build the technologies of tomorrow with rolling stock development!
- We Need To Talk (about your boring job)
- We are passionate about technologies and hope to share this passion with you!
- (First name), your resume caught my interest
- I’ve heard lots about you, now I want to find out if all of the good things that I have heard are true!
Improve your reply rate by 30%!
AmazingHiring allows you to immediately interact with the relevant candidates with the highly targeted personalized messages, create the follow-up sequences, and track your outreach metrics.
Join the AmazingHiring Sourcing Community
Dear AmazingHiring fans, We are happy to announce a new AmazingHiring solution that helps you save time on the candidate engagement better than your ATS can do. AmazingHiring allows you to immediately interact with the relevant candidates with the highly targeted personalized messages, create the follow-up sequences, and track your outreach metrics. Let’s dig deeper […]
Let’s face it. Job boards suck. In 2020, there is a zero chance that top engineers will pay attention to your job listings unless you are a tech giant like Google or Facebook. Startups and even established, yet not-so-famous companies can implement the smart recruiting approach to compete for top tech talent. But how to […]
It’s quite obvious that following-up your candidates is a must-have for every competent recruiter. Not only after the interview is finished, but on each stage of the recruitment process. The most intriguing thing here is how to follow them up to get responses and, preferably, positive ones. AmazingHiring team has been working with tech candidates […]