What Is the Best Recruiting Email Subject Line in 2021?
We have surveyed our AmazingHiring fans and the sourcing community from all over the world about their favorite recruiting email subject lines that work best for the first contact with a potential candidate. We have picked the most popular and most creative ones. Enjoy the list and feel free to share it with your colleagues.
The list has been updated for the agenda of 2021 when remote work opportunities and WFH opportunities are very common.
Most popular recruiting email subject lines
Using the company’s name
- Company name: Your future job is here
- Hey (First name), have you already heard of (Company name)?
- Still enjoying get up on a morning for (Compan name), (First name)?
- Front-end Developer at (Company name) (USA, full-time, remote work)
- Greetings from (Company name)! – (Job title) Opportunities
- (Company name) The engineering team in Warsaw welcomes (First name)
- (First name), a quick note in regard to a Software Engineer role at (Company name)
- (Company name) – the best place to work at
- Leadership at (Company name): An Action not a Title
“New opportunity” or a “Dream Job”
- A conversation about the future!
- Are you currently happy with your employer/ position?
- A Job that will change your world – Click here
- Have you heard about our new opportunity?
- Excellent Job Opportunity
- New opportunities offshore for Martin? *change “offshore” and “Martin” to your needs
- Amazing Career awaiting for you with your dream company
Skills- or Job Title-Based Subject Lines
- Software Engineer Opening – Salaried in Austin!
- Java Heaven! > or Compliance Heaven! > Their Greatest skill and then the word Heaven! and then the > sign
- A call to arms for (Job Title)
- Hi (First name), I am reaching out as the Senior Leadership team in our Transportation division is impressed with your background…
- $1xx,000 Opportunity
- (Company name), 20k strong and growing! Learn more inside
Remote job opportunities subject lines
- WFH or Work From Anywhere — a hot job for a software developer like you
- Continents (countries) won’t come between you, <Name>, and this job opportunity
Most creative recruiting email subject lines of 2021
- [Target’s job function] + [Target’s hobby or other non-work data point] = Your next job?
- Looking for software talent, I have found you, (First name). ❤️
- Let´s build the technologies of tomorrow with rolling stock development!
- We Need To Talk (about your boring job)
- We are passionate about technologies and hope to share this passion with you!
- (First name), your resume caught my interest
- I’ve heard lots about you, now I want to find out if all of the good things that I have heard are true!
If you’re looking for tools to set up the candidate outreach, check this article of ours.
Improve your reply rate by 30%!
AmazingHiring allows you to immediately interact with the relevant candidates with the highly targeted personalized messages, create the follow-up sequences, and track your outreach metrics.
Join the AmazingHiring Sourcing Community
Applicant tracking system (ATS) is a recruitment software that serves departments of human resources and particularly sourcing and recruitment by processing and analyzing massive amounts of job applications and storing all candidate data. The fact that 99% of Fortune 500 companies utilize applicant tracking systems illustrates the importance of this tool. There are a variety […]
We have already written plenty about the fact that if you want to find a strong developer, usual sourcing resources are not very helpful: top developers do not search actively for new jobs and do not use regular job boards or on LinkedIn. You will have to use specialized sites to find top tech talent. […]
Great sourcing experts are like great marketers — they follow where potential candidates’ attention goes. Of course, more traditional platforms and social media like Facebook, or LinkedIn, or GitHub are not going anywhere. Yet, new emerging online gathering places for tech talent are noteworthy for sourcing practitioners out there. Over the last years, Telegram has […]