Top 16 Recruiting Software Tools and Hiring Solutions
What is Recruiting Software Tool?
Recruiting software helps in-house recruitment teams and recruiting agencies to manage and streamline the process of the job posting, sourcing candidates, resume evaluation. Most of the tools are aimed to automate the recruitment process. By eliminating routine paperwork and boosting job promotion, recruiters get more resources for both improving the quality of the hiring process and investing time for self-development.
However, with so many options available of the HR tech market, it is a big challenge to pick the most suitable software. To simplify the selection and buying process AmazingHiring prepared a list of recruiting tools that are the best in terms of price-quality ratio.
Applicant Tracking Systems
“Hire is a recruiting app by Google that uses AI to make the hiring process faster and simpler. With Gmail, Google Calendar and other G Suite integrations, Hire streamlines administrative tasks so that your team can hire the best people, faster.”
- Customized hiring stages for different job roles
- Career portal optimization for Google search
- Team collaboration over the candidate profile
Workable is an all-in-one recruiting software offering intuitive tools to streamline the whole recruiting process. The system allows you to post and promote vacancies, source candidates with a built-in candidate search engine, track applicants, manage talent pools and plan budgets.
- Custom interview kits and scorecards for actionable feedback
- Integrated background check & EEO/OFCCP compliance
- Talent pool management
SmartRecruiters is an enterprise-grade recruiting software to attract, select and hire the top talent. It delivers the best experience to both recruiters and candidates leading to hiring success.
- Full CRM and sourcing capabilities
- ATS to assess candidates, collaborate with the team, communicate with candidates and schedule interviews
- Hiring processes administration
Sourcing Tool for Tech Recruitment
AmazingHiring is an AI-powered talent acquisition platform. Focused on technical sourcing it delivers the best experience by providing one-click access to the largest tech candidates pool, fullest tech stack information and wide personalized communication capabilities to stand out from the crowd.
- AI-technology that builds a pipeline list of the most relevant profiles for the role
- Consolidated candidates profiles with contact information, tech skills and achievements and professional background
- A wide range of filters including diversity ones
- Free chrome extension which shows all the candidates social and professional profiles and perfectly works in pair with AmazingHiring sourcing platform
HackerRank is a comprehensive tech skill assessment tool which helps to standardize technical recruiting and provides candidates with real-world tests and interviews they enjoy. Seamlessly integrated with your ATS it will help you automate your work and optimize the hiring process.
- Extensive library of questions and wide customization opportunities
- CodePair with convenient analysis functionalities
- Recruiting performance measuring
- Easily scalable for enterprise teams
Devskiller is a tech sourcing, screening and skill mapping platform which can take over the whole evaluation process. It helps companies make tech skills assessment their competitive advantage by creating challenging and clear tests.
- Coding test generation basing on the job description
- Customizable assessment and multiple questions types
- Automated coding scoring
- Multiple frameworks and libraries support
HR Tools to Communicate with Candidates
Calendly is a scheduling software which works with your calendar to automatically check availability and help you connect with your best contacts – no more back-and-forth emails. The free basic plan includes the most useful features.
- Integrated with Google, Outlook, Office 365 and iCloud calendar
- Time zone intelligent
- Convenient for teams: collective and round-robin meetings, team pages, admin features
- Website embed and GoToMeeting, Salesforce and Zapier integrations
Zoom is an easy to use video conferencing tool with free personal meetings functionalities. Can be very comfortable for scheduling and conducting online interviews with high-quality video and audio, recording, screen sharing and more.
- Convenient scheduling with Outlook, Gmail and iCal
- Meeting recordings and transcriptions
- Chatting, content and screen sharing
ZAPinfo is a comprehensive chrome extension that can bring automation to all aspects of communication with candidates. It accelerates the outreach time with one-click data sharing capabilities with 100+ sites that can be used for sourcing candidates.
- Bulk profiles extraction from multiple sites
- Contact enrichment with email, phone, social profiles links, background, skills and more
- Automatically customizable outreach templates
- Consolidated profile creation which is easily downloadable as a PDF file
Mixmax is a popular email automation tool for Gmail that helps to accelerate the productivity of communications with candidates. Integrated with the most widely-used CRM and ATS Mixmax will perfectly fit and enrich your recruiting stack.
- Advanced email tracking
- One-click meeting scheduling
- Personalizable sequences with custom variables
Learn more about AmazingHiring and Mixmax integration here >>
Lemlist is an email outreach tool that gives recruiters the ability to personalize messages, automate follow-up, and track email performance. success of your emails. It is also a email automation platform that allows users to automatically generate personalized images including company logo, company name, employees name, etc.
- Automated email follow-ups
- Email personalization
- Personalized images and graphics embedded to the emails
Recruitment marketing software
Beamery’s Talent Marketing platform helps to build relations with candidates and improve the employer brand. It allows you to focus on candidate engagement rather than posting a vacancy and waiting for applies.
- Candidate journey building with automation of campaigns and communication to engage prospects
- Event management functionalities from landing page creation to staff collaboration
- Recruitment performance, candidate happiness and talent promoter scores measurement
- Talent and alumni network building
Clinch is a recruitment CRM which brings together content marketing and talent acquisition technologies. It helps to build a strong employer brand and deliver the best candidate experience. Inside Clinch, you’ll find the ultimate marketing toolkit to drive your recruiting to the next level.
- Complete customizable assets to build recruitment marketing campaigns: pages, content forms, CTA’s, workflows and more
- Wide content publishing and advertising possibilities
- Built-in SEO for job pages
- Customizable end-to-end reporting
Collaboration Tools for Your Recruiting Team
Slack is a collaboration hub perfect for project discussions and files sharing. It makes online communication as easy and efficient as personal.
- Channels for every discussion with threads functionality sharable with partners outside the company
- Voice and video calls
- A searchable history of all the conversations and files that’s ever been posted
- Integration with JIRA, Salesforce, Zendesk and more
Trello is easy to use task manager convenient for team collaboration. It helps to organize and prioritize projects with customizable boards, lists and cards.
- Timing and task assignment
- Checklists, comments and attachments right in the cards
- Integration with Slack, Zendesk, Google Drive and more services
- Synchronized across all devices
Microsoft Teams is a hub for teamwork in Office 365 which enables you to collaborate with your colleagues in a securely shared workspace.
- Group chats, online meetings and calling with teammates and people outside the company
- Collaboration on built-in Office 365 apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Integration with Microsoft apps and other services
Free sample list of the tech candidates
AmazingHiring aggregates tech profiles from 70+ networks like GitHub, Stackoverflow, Facebook, Kaggle, XING. Book your free sample list of the candidates for any vacancy now.
If you want to hire a truly professional designer, it makes no sense to post a vacancy and wait for applications. This is undoubtedly the case when a portfolio outweighs any CV. Therefore, start searching proactively on such websites as Dribbble and Behance. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Recently, we spoke about how to recruit a strong specialist after you’ve searched for them everywhere and with no success. If sourcing in social media and professional networking services has come to naught, it’s high time to install Slack – a popular team messaging application. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
We’ve already told you how to find awesome developers on GitHub, and in this handbook, we’ll give you tips on sourcing best of the best in StackOverflow and Kaggle. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn